Do you want to keep better track of your to-be-read list? How about a simple way to let your friends and family know what books you're keeping an eye on? Now you can easily create a Wishlist and do all of the above!
To create your Wishlist:
- First, you must have a Books on B website account. Click here to login or create your account and get started on your wishlist today!
- Once you're logged in, search or browse our bookseller-curated lists for a book you're interested in, and just click the Add to Wishlist button.
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to Create a Wishlist or add to an existing one. Click the box nest to Create New.
- Click the blank space below New Wishlist Name to add your unique list name!
- If you're creating a Classroom Wishlist, please title your list "(Teacher's name) Classroom Wishlist" -- For more information on Classroom Wishlists, click the link above.
To email your wishlist for the perfect holiday gift:
- Find your desired Wishlist in your account
- Click on the arrow next to Email your Wishlist and add the recipient(s) email address(es)
- Personalize the Subject and Body of the email as you'd like
- Click the box for I'm not a Robot and then click Email Wishlist
Don't forget to click Save if you make any changes, as they do not save automatically.