**Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are not taking used books at this time. We will update this page when our store policy changes. Thank you for your patience.**
How to Trade/Sell Used Books at Books on B
- Make an appointment by phone (510-538-3943), email or in person to bring your gently read books in for cash or store credit. Appointments will take precedence to walk-ins. Same day appointments may be possible.
- Bring up to TWO grocery bag-sized containers dusted and de-pet-haired, please. Books from a non-smoking household only.
- Appointment slots start at 10:30am weekdays, and 9:30am Saturday, and are at 30-minute intervals until the last hour of the day. Please understand that not meeting your agreed time will necessitate rescheduling.
- Store credit is 50% of the assigned Books on B’s price; cash is 25%, with slight variance to content, condition and desirability.
- You’ll need to be able to take away the books that Books on B won’t be able to take in; recommendations for other locations can be made available.